This quality Mirvac home pulls ‘double duty,’ as a classic entertainer and a laid-back family home offering space, views and tranquility.
A triumph of modern comfort and contemporary low-maintenance living finished down to the last detail with high-end updates and beautifully proportioned living and entertaining areas flowing out to the backyard. All bedrooms, study and family room/fourth bedroom are located upstairs, supported by two bathrooms.
– Casual & formal living boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor connection to the terrace overlooking the landscaped backyard
– Plenty of room for a pool
– Stone flooring throughout
– Ceaserstone & timber kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances set in two-pac cabinetry
– Seperate laundry with direct access to backyard
– Guests powder room
– Internal access to double lock up garage
– The bright and spacious master suite faces north east and opens to a balcony with a river glimpse. Features include substantial built-ins and stunning fully tiled Travertine ensuite
– Built-in study/office
– Family/TV room or can be reconfigured as fourth bedroom
– Spacious second & third bedrooms
– Timber flooring with carpeted bedrooms
– Rates $3,273 per annum
Located in quiet oneway street only steps to the riverfront boardwalk, the Powerhouse entertainment prescient and New Farm park. Easy walking to City Cat ferry and Merthyr Road shopping centre.