Beautiful property, painstakingly refurbished. Live with the unique features found only in this style of property. Huge Iron Bark posts strategedly positioned along the length of the apartment, beautiful red brick feature walls, high Herringbone exposed timber ceilings and stunning new timber flooring. Added to these heritage features is a European galley style kitchen with island bench and custom dining table. A completely revamped fully tiled bathroom incorporating the laundry and stunning lighting affects throughout the apartment. Bedrooms are well proportioned, light and airy. The second bed includes a built-in study nook.
Mactaggarts Place is the last remaining woolstore building on the riverfront. It was built from imported English bricks in 1926. On display throughout the building is machinery and many of the items from the buildings past, preserving the integrity of the woolstore’s working life.
Building features include –
– Located on riverfront boardwalk
– Resort style riverfront pool
– Sub-tropical gardens
– Riverfront Gazebos & BBQ facilities
– Bus & Ferry next to building
– Secure under cover parking
– Audio security building access
– Pubic gym with lap pool next door
– Short stroll to Gasworks shopping prescient
– Body Corporates $822 per quarter (net)
– Council Rates $394 per quarter
Whether it’s strolling along the river walk to New Farm Park and beyond; commuting via the CityCat ferry and CityGlider buses positioned next to Mactaggarts Place, or exploring the dining, retail and cultural destinations of the inner city – everything is within reach!