This is a beautiful property guaranteed to impress. The apartment is configured for both formal and informal living in mind, designed to take full advantage of the large open-plan floor space. On display are the features of a Woolstore apartment that create the instant appeal, huge timber beams with steel features, exposed red textured brick walls, original polished timber floors and double height ceilings. Pitted against these heritage features is a state-of-the-art new kitchen with Miele dishwasher and over-sized Ilve stove and cook top, two-pack cabinetry and granite bench tops. The bathrooms are equally impressive, being fully tiled with walk-in showers, double hand basins, and even heated towel rails. Integrated into the design of the second bathroom are all the conveniences of a full laundry.
The master bedroom is bright and spacious with floor to ceiling built-in robes and featuring a double-hung sash window with North East views and river glimpses. Light also fills the formal lounge area with views framed through the large windows.
Off the informal sitting area is a large home office/study or third bedroom. Perfect new home for downsizing or for a family.
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES –
– Large 135sqm of open plan living space
– Three bedrooms or two bedrooms + Home Office
– Air conditioned
– Industrial sliding doors
– Electric blinds
– Authentic wood industrial-style ceiling fans
– Substantial built-in storage throughout
– Built-in wall units featured in dining area
– New contemporary bathrooms & entertainers kitchen
– Attention to detail with custom lighting
– Large warehouse pendant lights imported from the USA
– Security car park, internal lift access
– Oversized car space includes full size storage locker
– Building supports a Pool/Gym/Sauna/BBQ area
– Body Corporate Fees $8,190 p/a.
– Council Rates $1,268 p/a.
Dakota Apartments is located across the street from the riverfront boardwalk, an easy stroll to the Teneriffe ferry, New Farm Park and the Brisbane Powerhouse. Bus services to New Farm and the city are located at the door. Only a stroll to the local cafes and restaurants in central Teneriffe or the new Gasworks shopping prescient.
88 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe
Price By Negotiation
BE A PROUD OWNER OF PART OF BRISBANE'S HISTORY.
Saturday 25th May 2019
11:00am - 11:30am
- Built In Robes
- Electric Hot Water Service
- Pool - Inground
- Split System Aircon